Top 5 News Sources


Apple News+ - Apple

Apple News

One of my main sources of news is the Apple News App. This app allows you to subscribe to tons of different news outlets and keeps them all stored in one space for easy use. This is usually where I get all of my information from and it is always the first thing to alert me to new news. I get notifications throughout the day from all different news outlets and all you have to do is click on the notification and you are immediately brought to a news source. Some of the news sources that I subscribe to on the app are The Wall Street Journal, CNN, The Washington Post, NBC and so much more. 



Twitter – Apps on Google Play
Twitter


Twitter is another source where I get a lot of my news. Twitter is usually the first place for lots of news stories to break. Twitter is very easy, fast and convenient to use so anyone can post news updates at any time. Twitter also live streams lots of events so you are able to watch things as they are happening. A lot of famous people use Twitter so it is easy to see what your favorite celebrities are up to as well. 


Snapchat (@Snapchat) | Twitter
Snapchat News

Another source of media I use to get my news is Snapchat. Snapchat has a story function where you can subscribe to all kinds of news outlets. They also have small news shows on snapchat where you can watch short videos that will give you a rundown give on all things happening in the world. NCB News has a story that I subscribe to that is called Stay Tuned and I watch it almost everyday and it just gives you a short rundown on all things current in the news. It is a very quick and easy way to get your news and stay updated on whats going on in the world. 


Instagram: A guide for parents
Instagram

When it comes to things like pop culture, Instagram is where I go to get that type of news. Instagram allows you to follow all of you favorite celebrities and influencers and be able to stay updated on all of the latest trends. When it comes to Instagram I like to keep things light and not have my feed filled with the typical news outlets. I follow more pop culture, fashion, and celebrity news on Instagram. Instagram is meant to be more lighthearted and it is where I go when I don't want to read anything to heavy that is happening in the news. 


CBS Boston – Boston News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and Boston's Best
WBZ Boston


The final place I get my news from is channel 4 WBZ Boston. When I am at home and not at school channel 4 news can always be found playing on a TV at my house. My family and I have grown to trust and appreciate this news channel and it is where we get the majority of our information from. They report on all things in Boston and in the world. I feel like I always learn something new when I am watching the news on television. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diffusion of Innovations

What I Learned EOTO

Bringing Books to Life